« Back to Digital - Page Layouts
Summer Adventures Scrapbook Layout Page Idea
Designed By: Debbie Parks
How to Create:
- Place Summer Paper 1 on page as background. Format using the Burlap surfaces effect.
- Place Bike on page and enlarge until the front wheel is only on the page as shown (background wheel). Create a faded sheer look by choosing Format, Opacity, and slide to 40.
- Place Summer Photomat 4 on the page and cut a circle from it using the cutting tool. Likewise, place Summer Photomat 8 on the page and cut a circle from it. Size the blue circle to have a 6” diameter. Place the red circle behind and make it about 1/8” larger on each side. Place a photo that lends itself to a circular crop on top of that. Center these all on the center of the wheel. Add shadow.
- Add Summer Adventures embellishment to page and size as shown (about 6.5” wide). Add shadow.
- Place Sun Orange embellishment, sizing so that it fits in the corner as shown. Add shadow.
- Add Summer Photomat 6 to bottom of page. Size the mat so that it covers the page lengthwise as shown, making it 1.25” in height. Trim excess and add shadow.
- Place and size Bike as shown with the back tire and seat showing in the corner. Trim. Add shadow.
- Insert text path, selecting “Horizontal alignment on the font top”. Draw the path so that it follows the edge of the red mat. Type in your subtitle (I used Baveuse Font).
- Likewise, insert another text path. Use the bottom edge of the words you just typed as a guide, leaving about 0.25 to 0.5” space. Again select to” align to the font top”, and add your text. Align and position as needed.
- Add text box to bottom of page (I used Courier New font). Add photos, layering them under the green photo mat and add shadow.