« Back to Digital - Page Layouts
Nordic Christmas Love Digital Scrapbook Layout Page Idea
Designed By: Jennifer Gibson
- Choose any paper to make background. Using the cut and fill ribbon make this paper dark brown.
- Add NordicChrist_Paper1 to page. Using the cut the fill ribbon cut apart this
paper using the shapes button. Move the
top blue portion down to the bottom exposing the dark brown background. I also applied a texture to each section of the paper to give them an even more quilted look.
- Add pictures to page with a small blue mat. Add TwistedPaperClip_Orange to top
of picture. Add this same clip to small picture on left hand side.
- Add OrnamentWreath_Mat from Nortic Christmas Digital Kit to the page 3 times and place behind pictures in different sizes. Add this same OrnamentWreath_Mat to the page and fill it with a dark brown and place this twice to the page behind the pictures in different sizes. Add CircleTag_Blue to page and place behind main picture.
- Add Noel embellishment from Nordic Christmas Digital Kit to page. Add three of them. Make the color white to two of them this creating tag for your word art “our Joy” “is found” using base2 font. The 3rd embellishment make sepia and place over top corner of small picture. Over this tag at an angle place Glad Tidings embellishments from Nordic Christmas Digital Kit. Using the Cut and Fill ribbon cut out the words Glad Tidings using the shapes cutter and make white. Place over your text: “ in family” in honey script font.
- Insert some text in honey script font and place over brown section of page. Flatten your text and increase opacity to the words making it more of a settle background. Place more text for
your page over one of the Ornament wreaths in white on your page.
- Add Red Ribbon from Nordic Christmas Digital Kit and place down center right hand side.
- To create your flag banner: Add as many or as little photo mats to the page from Nordic Christmas Digital Kit. With each photo mat selected individually click the cut and fill ribbon.
Select from there the shapes cutter (Triangle). Cut this shape out of all the mats you choose. Place these triangles to form a banner for your page. For added depth select each
triangle and right click to select ‘edit image’ ‘using touch-up brushes’. Darken the edges of the triangles. After the triangle flags are aligned in bannor flatten your triangles. Add now Stitch2 from basic stitching, cut and angle the stitching to match your triangle flag arrangement. Flatten your flag banner and copy and paste it again for on top of main picture. Use CircleTag_Blue decreased in size to serve as a pin to attach your flags.
- Add a paper to your page. Use the cut and fill ribbon and paper rip this paper. Fill this ripped paper with a Dark Brown. Copy and paste this paper 3 more times and place along all outsides of page. Once all touching ends Flatten all 4 papers. This creates a ripped border for your page. Add a white soft glow to this ripped border to finish the effect.
- Have fun creating more of your own embellishments using the cutting tools ;)