« Back to Digital - Page Layouts
Believe in the Magic of Christmas Nordic Scrapbook Layout Project Idea
Designed By: Debbie Parks
- Place Nordic Christmas Paper 16 as the background.
- Place Nordic Christmas PM 4 on page, flip it vertically and size to 9” tall. Place as shown. To create “panels” in the door, copy the
photo mat (PM4) again, paste and size so that it is 1/4” smaller on each side. Place as shown, adding a “glow” using the light green color from the background paper. Copy and paste again, sizing to 3” tall. Place as shown. Copy and paste again, making sure each has the same glow.
- Position Nordic Christmas Paper 8 on the bottom edge of the page so that the top of the paper is just under the bottom edge of door. Using the design stripes in the paper as a guide, use the square cutting tool to cut approximately 1/2” from the edge (do this twice while “stair stepping” down) to create the look of “steps”. Add Shadow.
- Add the following embellishments as shown: Gift, Believe In The Magic, Circle Tag Tree, and the Santa Hat. Apply shadows.
- To make the ornaments on the doorknob, layer the following embellishments in order: Ornament Blue (bottom base), Circle Tag Cream Stitching, then Jingle Bells. Group together. Do the same sequence again, but this time place Noel on top. Group the layers. Place as shown. Choose Insert Line and draw a curved path from one ornament to the other as shown. Arrange the string, so that it is behind the ornaments. Place the Circle Tag Red on top as shown (doorknob), adding a shadow.
- Add photos.
- Add journaling using Tempus Sans ITC.