« Back to Digital - Page Layouts
True Happiness - Digital Scrapbook Layout
Designed By: Jill Klasen
How to Create:
- Create a blank 12x12 template. Add WildernessWalkPaper P063 as the background. Add Reminisce Paper 28 to your layout and Reminisce Paper 34. Add a large photo as shown. Under the Cut & Fill tab, cut a large circle from each paper as shown. Cut the same size circle from your photo in the exact position. Under the Format tab, change the opacity of your photo to 50% and apply the Burlap Filter. Under the Format tab, add a heavy shadow to each paper.
- Add two Silver-dot-swirl embellishments from the Dress It Up Embellishments as shown, Under the Cut & Fill tab, fill with the Wilderness Walk P03. Align, size and rotate as shown.
- Add a 5” x 5” photo. Under the Format Photos tab, change the width to 4. Change the mat fill to Reminisce Paper 31. Under the Format tab, add a heavy shadow. Rotate as shown. Add the bow-tied from the Dress It up Embellisments.
- Add Wilderness Walk paper P17. Under the Cut & Fill tab, select – Shapes – Digital Shapes – Tags – Shape0012. Rotate the tag under the Arrange Tab. Under the Format tab, add a heavy shadow. Add the True Happiness Quote from the Reflections Palette. Under the Cut & Fill tab, change the Paper fill to Reminisce Paper 38. Size and align as shown.
- Add two PaintSplatter2 from the Brush Strokes Embellishments. Under the Cut & Fill tab, change the color to match the gold in the background paper. Align as shown.
- Add the LoveU embellishments from the Reflections Power Palette. Under the Cut & Fill tab, fill with Wilderness Walk P03.
- Add journaling as desired.