« Back to Digital - Page Layouts
What Makes Me Fabulous Digital Scrapbook Layout
Designed By: Jill Klasen
- Create a new 12x12 project.
- Add Untamed Paper 10 to the background.
- Add Untamed Paper 11. Reduce in size and add a heavy shadow.
- Add two smudge embellishments to the layout. Change the color to grey to match the background paper.
- Add the JournalTag.
- Add the Ribbon_Yellow and Ribbon_Cream embellishments. Add shadows to each and align as shown.
- Add the Frame_Striped with a photo behind it. Add a heavy shadow to the frame.
- Add the Flower_Yellow and Feather.
- Add the title, WildPassionateMe.
- Add the LeopardTag to the upper left corner. Add a light shadow. Add the Pearl as shown.
- Add Untamed Paper 16. Under the Cut & Fill tab, cut the Arrow 4 from the Destinations Copy and paste the arrows. Rotate and align as shown along the left edge.
- Using the Colorful Symphony Digital Alpha Set, add the title "Fabulous". Under the Cut & Fill tab, create a rectangle to cut the top area of the title as shown.
- Add the journaling as desired.