« Back to Digital - Page Layouts
You'll Just Love to Laugh Digital Scrapbook Layout Project Idea
Designed By: Jennifer Gibson
How to Create:
- Use Shine Paper6 for background. Right Click and make normal. Rubberstamp the paper and make the pattern orange (to match the color in the picture). Delete the original paper.
- Add pictures to the layout. Select frame in the Format Photos tool for the large picture. Behind the open frame on the picture selected add ShinePM4 mat. Add 4 more photos along right side of layout. Behind the pictures place a white paper and evenly space the pictures to expose the white behind. One left hand side of white paper use the cutting tool – shaped edge cutter to create a decorative edge.
- Add Fabulous Ribbon4 from the Fabulous Digital Power Palette to the page. Using the cutting tool; wond out the green in the ribbon and make the green brown. Reattach the brown to the white dots and flatten. Use the ribbon alongside the pictures on the right as well as the top and bottom of those same pictures.
- Add Shine Paper7 to the page and use the arrange tool to flip on its side. Move the paper to the right of the page.
- Use Wavy Stitch from Digital Embellishment – Sewing Room Stitch package for on top of the Shine Paper7.
- Add Clover Epoxy6 and Clover Shape1 for flower arrangement on page. For the centers of the flowers (clovers) use Gem-Yellow, Brad Yellow, Circle6, Circle Epoxy3 all in centers from the Shine Digital Kit. Use spray 1, 2, and 3 from Shine Digital Kit beside flowers. Change the color of the spray to a dark blue.
- Add the Rollidex Card from Digital Embellishments – Office Supplies II for journaling. Apply a shadow to the Card and stretch it across the page so you don’t see the words on the card. Add your text on top of the card for your journal. Brad Blue from Shine Digital kit was used as tacks for card.
- Add word art along bottom of layout. “You just need to” is typed in Lainey Day font and Laugh is in Aharoni font using the shape text with Shine paper11 for letter fill.