« Back to Digital - Reflections
Reflections Calendar Photo Panel Digital Scrapbook Layout
Designed By: Jill Klasen
How to Create:
- Create a 12x12 Photo Panel project. Add Calendar Paper 18 to your background. Add Calendar Paper 04. Under the Format tab, change the opacity to 40%. Again, add Calendar Paper 04. Under the Format tab, change the opacity to 40%. Under the Arrange tab, flip the paper horizontally and to the left 180 degrees as shown.
- Insert a 10” x 9” rectangle. Make it 60% white. Align as shown.
- Under the Insert Tab, add a calendar. Right click the calendar and format. Make the following changes:
- Under Calendar – Calendar border , select no line and check No fill. Do not show a title.
- Under the Title Style – Format, select Do not show a title.
- Under the Weekday Style – Border, select a darker blue from the kit.
- Under the Weekday Style – Fill Color, check the No fill box.
- Under the Date Style – Font Color, change to white.
- Under the Date Style – Border, change to dark grey.
- Under the Date Style – Fill Color, change to white.
- Size and align the calendar as shown.
- Add five Butterfly 02 embellishments. Size and align as shown, flipping horizontally two of them.
- Under the Insert Tab, add Shape 0007 from the Digital Shapes – Tags. Size and align as shown. Cut the tag in half and align as shown. Copy and paste the tag. Under the Cut & Fill tab, change the color to dark grey. Align behind the white tag so it slightly shows as a border.
- Add the title, “We Don’t Remember Days; We Remember the Moments” in grey.