« Back to Digital - Reflections
Reflections Digital Scrapbook Layout
Designed By: Trisha Swan
How to Create:
- Add Paper 27 to the background of the page.
- Cut a square out of paper 1 (cut and fill – rectangle – make square) Take that square and enlarge it to the size of the 12x12 background. Turn it on an angle as shown. Smudge the edges of it (format photos – touch up – smudge) and shadow it with the all around shadow (format – shadow)
- Add paper 17 to the page and add a “wrinkles” surface to it (format – surface – wrinkles – slide amplification to the right to make the wrinkles stand out more). Use the paper rip and rip pieces of each side as shown (cut and fill – straight – paper rip) Cut the bottom right corner of the paper off (cut and fill – rectangle – place it to cut only the corner off the paper as shown – don’t erase the corner you will need it again.) Take the triangle corner that you cut off and flip it as shown. (Arrange – use the arrows at the right to flip the triangular corner) Shadow it with the upwards shadow. You may need to flatten it (right click – flatten) and shadow it again to make the shadow more pronounced. Now darken the “folded” edge of the corner to make it look like it is folded over. (Format Photos – touch up – darken – draw along the line you want darkened). Flatten the blue paper with the folded corner to make it one piece. Rotate it a little as shown. Shadow it with the all around shadow.
- Add Ribbon 4 and Ribbon 5 to the right side of the page as shown. Rotate them 90 Degrees (Arrange – use the arrows to rotate them) Shadow them. Flatten them and shadow them again and again to get the desired effect as shown. Add the Leaf embellishment on each ribbon as shown. Shadow them. Place Flower 5 and Flower 13 embellishments to the page as shown. Shadow them. Place Flower 2 and Flower 1 on top of the other flowers as the middle of the flowers as shown. Shadow them.
- Place Ribbons 1, 2, 4, 5, 7,8 on the top left side of the page as shown. Shadow each of them with the all around shadow.
- Add your photo to the page as shown. Place the Happy Day embellishment on the page and use a rectangle cutter to cut out and erase the “happy Day” words from the embellishment. This will leave a frame. Place the frame on top of the photo as shown.
- Place the Life if Beautiful embellishment on the page as shown. Shadow it with the all around shadow. Flatten it and Shadow it over and over until you get the desired effect.
- Place the Grin Embellishment on the page. Use the wand to cut the brackets off of the embellishment. (Cut and Fill – wand – click on one of the brackets and cut it off of the embellishment and then do it again with the other side of the bracket leaving the “grin” part only. ) Place the brackets around the photo as shown. You will have to enlarge them as desired.
- Add a green Leaves embellishment to the left side of the photo as shown. Place the Grin part of the embellishment on top of the green leaves as shown and shadow them both. Add the My Life, Right Now embellishment below them as shown. Shadow it.
- Place Reflections tags 19, 20, and 21 embellishments on the page above the photo as shown. You will have to shrink them down. Shadow them. Flatten them and shadow them again and again until you get the desired effect.
- Add a text box to the page below the photo as shown. Write your journaling in the Bud Easy font and accent any words using Hotel Cord Essex font in the green from the paper.