« Back to Digital - Seasonal
Believe Be Merry Digital Scrapbook Layout Project Idea
Designed By: Debbie Parks
- Create a 12 x 12 blank page.
- Place Be Merry Paper 10 as the background. Leave 1” space from bottom of page.
- Next, place Be Merry Paper 15 (red) on bottom of page,
leaving a ¼” white space between the gray paper and red paper. Trim.
- Then place Be Merry Paper 11 (striped) on top of the red
paper, covering all but a ¼” strip of red. Trim excess.
- Place Be Merry PM 14 on page as shown, sizing to 5 ½”
tall. Insert your photo as shown.
- Next take Tag White Grey Brads, copying and pasting it
three times. Layer and space evenly the
brads so as to look like belt holes.
Group them, centering as shown.
Add a right side (only) shadow.
- Copy the group, this time adding a left side (only)
shadow. Arrange this below the first
group, so the shadow helps to set the white apart from the grey background.
- Add Believe Red Grey, sizing and positioning as shown and
add a shadow.
- Add Snowflake Red to page, flipping it so it is vertical. Add Ornate tag, covering the snowflake. Layer
Santa embellishment on top of that, sizing to fit in space as shown. Using Be Merry PM 5, mat behind the red paper
with a 1/8” edge all around. Add shadow to each, and group together.
- Add Candy Cane embellishment. Apply shadow.
- Journal using Courier New font. For “nestled” use
Courier New font size 48, and “all snug in their beds” is size 28. Apply shadow to both to help it stand out
from the background paper. To make the
journaling stand out even a little more and thus make it easier to read, you
can lighten the opacity of the background paper (grey) to 90, and this should