« Back to Digital - Seasonal
Joy and Cheerful Christmas 5x7 Scrapbooking Card Idea
Designed By: Denna de Motta
How to Create:
- Page one: Open a blank 5x7 portrait card project. From the Cheerful Christmas Addition add the red design photo mat 7 to the page, enlarge and go to Cut&Fill>Cutters>Straight>Blended edge and cut off the bottom of the photo mat so that it’s faded out. Add your photo to the frame and mat with white (Format Photo>Frames>Mat).
- Add the tree embellishment, 3 times, fill with white. Flip one upside down and add one to each side and one on the bottom right and add a light shadow. add the word art JOY to the page and give it an all around shadow, flatten and add shadow again. Add a text box that says “We wish you...” in the font Kunstler in 40pt grey.
- For background, add a rectangle and fill with a two tone gradient, white and light grey (white at top, grey at bottom). Then add a surface from Format>Surface>Faux and set the scale texture at 3.4
- Page two: copy and paste the textured background. Add 2 photos, one matted in white and one not. Add 2 tree embellishments, flipped onto the side. Add the blue ornament and the wordart “dec 25” to it. Add 2 text boxes. Add one black snowflake to top left.
- Page 3: copy and paste background, but flip upsidedown. Add two photos. Add the tree again over the bottom photo and cut out portions of it to fit around the person in the photo. Add 3 striped candies. Cut a strip from the striped paper 4 and add behind the top photo. Add 2 text boxes and the title “the best of times” from the Black and White Power Palette.
- Page 4: paste same background, add photos, add strip of striped paper. Add the 2 grey snowflakes and fill one with the striped paper and lower the opacity. Also lower the opacity of the other flakes and fill them with a color or gradient color. Add text box with Kunstler script font. Happy Holidays!