« Back to Digital - Seasonal
Snow Day Winter Additions Digital Scrapbooking Layout
Designed By: Leanne Bailey
How to Create:
- Add Winter P2 paper to the background.
- Add Winter PM 5 to the left side of the page so it covers about 3” of the page.
- I used the corner cutter to cut the snowflakes from the pink paper and the blue zig zag paper. Go to Cut & Fill > Corner Cutter > Corner 7 & 8. Then I created a navy rectangle to place behind the snowflake cutout.
- Add a 9.5” x 4.5” rectangle from Winter PM 8 to the center of the page and add three photo frames to the top. The two outside photos are 2.5” x 4” and the middle one is sized at 3.5” x 4”, give the photos a white mat with the width of 2.
- Add Snow Day embellishment to page and change color to navy.
- Add Bird-Red to the top of the photos.