« Back to Digital - Sports
Baseball Digital Additions - Mousepad Idea
Designed By: Julie Kelley
How to Create:
- Open up a new project. Choose “Custom size” from the “Select a project type” menu. Choose the “Blank” template and click “Next.”
- To create the mousepad, in the pop up box, enter 9.75” for the width, and 8.34” for the height. Set the bleed (trim) at .25” for all 4 margins.
- Add the “Baseball PM 03” to your blank project, rotate it 90 degrees, and resize it so that it fits top to bottom, align along the left edge.
- Place the “Baseball Paper 4” on the right side of the blank project.
- Add the “Baseball” embellishment in between the 2 layers and add a light shadow to both the “Baseball” and the “Baseball Paper 4.”
- Add the “Home Plate” to the center of the project, resize to 4.15” wide, add a heavy shadow and then position the “Batting” on top of the Home Plate.
- Insert the “Striking Out” and “Swing Away” word art below the Home Plate, resizing “Swing Away” to 2.4” wide.
- Add 2 of the “Brown Star” placed as shown on the top left and bottom right of the word art.
- Include a name at the top. Use the same color as the other word art. This project would make a great gift for a boy!! I used the AR Darling font for the name.