« Back to Digital - Sports
On the Edge - Ice Skating Additions Digital Scrapbook Layout
Designed By: Jill Klasen
How to Create:
- Create a blank 12x12 template. Add the Ice Skating P1 to your background. Add the Ice Skating P2 paper. Make it 11” square. Under the Format tab, add a heavy shadow. Add the Ice Skating P3 paper. Make it 10.675” square. Under the Cut & Fill tab, select Straight - Shaped Edge – Half Ellipse. Cut the bottom as shown. Under the Format tab, add a heavy shadow. Copy and paste this paper twice. Align underneath as shown.
- Add three photos sized to 4” x 2.69”, 5.5” x 7.5”, and 3.75” x 4.66”. Under the Format tab, add a heavy shadow to each. Align as shown.
- Add the Striped Ribbon embellishment across the layout. Add two buff skate embellishments. Angle the skates as shown. Add a Long Stem Rose and Bronze Medal embellishment. Under the Format tab, add a heavy shadow to each. Align all as shown.
- Select all three photos. Under the Format Photos tab, select Mat – change the width to 2 and change the color to match the Buff Skates.
- Select the middle scalloped layer. Under the Cut & Fill tab, change the color to match the Buff Skate.
- Add the Bling Border. Under Cut & Fill tab, select Rectangle to cut the border shorter. Angle it and place in corner of large photo as shown. Copy and paste the border to align in the opposite corner of the photo.
- Add the On The Edge title embellishment.
- Add journaling as desired.