« Back to Digital - Sports
White Belt - Martial Arts Digital Additions Scrapbook Layout
Designed By: Jill Klasen
How to Create:
- Create a blank 12x12 template. Add the Martial Arts P2 to your background. Add the Martial Arts P3. Under the Cut & Fill tab, select Straight – Paper Rip. Tear the top and bottom as shown.
- Add the White Belt embellishment. Add the Inked-Frame. Under the Cut & Fill tab, change the color to white. Rotate the frame as shown. Under the Format tab, add a heavy shadow. Add two 2.153” x 2.981” photos. Align behind the frame as shown. Insert a white rectangle and align behind the middle opening. Add the Tiger embellishment. Add the clip to the left side.
- Add the Tae KwonDo title to the bottom. Add the Silhouette Male and align over the title.
- Add the Tennants of TKD. Under the Cut & Fill tab, change the color to match the blue in the Tae KwonDo title.
- Add journaling as desired.