« Back to Rewards Club
North American Road Trip Scrapbooking Layout
Designed By: Beth Thomander
How to Create:
- Open a 12 x 12 blank page.
- Insert Paper 12 from the Rugged Power Palette for the background.
- Insert a photo and crop to 12” x 9.6”. Change the opacity to 50% and add a Rustic filter on the edge of this photo.
- Add a rubber stamped map embellishment.
- Add Ribbon 5 from the Rugged Power Palette.
- Add “Life is Good” Embellishment and use straight cutter to cut the period from “Life is Good” embellishment.
- Insert text box. Use Plane Crash as the font and colour match to Life is Good.
- Insert text box. Use Orange LET for journaling.
- Add 2nd photo and crop to 3.5” x 3.5” . Change colour to sepia. Round 4 corners.
- Add 3rd photo and crop to approximately 2.5” x 2.5”. Add photo mat and fill with Paper 27.
- Add Rugged Frame 6 to sepia photo and size to fit photo.
- Add Rugged Frame 8 and size to 2.5” x 2.5”.
- Cut circle from Paper 15 and match size to the Circle Frame and move behind frame.
- Add State or Provincial Bird Embellishment.
- Add State or Provincial Flower Embellishment.
- Add Heavy Shadow to all elements.