How to create:
- Add Photo to Wall Print (Stretch by holding your shift key and grabbing the cropping squares to enlarge) Stretch it large enough to fit half or more of the Wall Print.
- On the bottom Portion I added Paper 11 from Wishes and Dreams.
- Atop the Photo I added Overlay #1 and changed the color to white. I also added a light shadow.
- In order to prevent from covering portions of the photo with areas of the overlay... I selected the overlay and then cut small portions away by using different shape cutters found under the “Tools”>”Cutters” and then drop down the menu of shapes... sometimes an oval worked other times a small circle. Use the shapes that work best for you in order to cut away the overlay, this way you don’t cover important areas of your photo.
- I then added the text “When you... Upon a Star with the Blush Blooms Alpha set. (Note: be sure to ungroup the letters in order to adjust letters... this way you can make the First letter in your words larger than the rest!)
- In the center I added a Black Rectangle Shape along with two narrow white shapes (do this easily by selecting “Shapes” in you right hand selction of Tabs on your screen) and then select along the very top “create a rectangle”).
- In order to give a Metallic look to the white narrow rectangles apply a two tone “Gradient” (do this by going to the Tools ribbon then selecting “Gradient” make your first color white and your second color darkest charcoal). I also added the “Small Burlap” texture to them.
- Inside this black Rectangle I also added two lines of stitching (Stitch #6) from the Sewing Room – Stitches Digital kit
- Beneath the “Wish” title I added two of (“flourish #1) and rotated one of them.
- I added 3 more photos and cut them into circles using the Cutting Tools (note: you will have to flatten these photos).
- I added a mat as well as a little “Bling” (click here to download bling freebies) around these photos. The glass circles were created using one single glass circle I saved from a predesigned page in our Free “Baby Love” theme - available to you as a free download.
- I also added little stars around these photos as well. These I wanded out from the “Reach for the Stars” title embellishment.
- Lastly I added the Title Box using recipe card #1 from the “Recipe Digital Kit” along with Eyelet #1 from the Wishes and Dreams, flourish #2 on either side of the eyelet and brad #2 from the recipe kit on the inside of the eyelet.
- And VERY lastly the Font used for the lyrics to the song... when you wish upon a star... is Broken Ghost!
Project created using StoryBook Creator Plus Software, Wishes and Dreams Digital Kit, Blush Blooms Alpha Set, Recipe Digital Kit (for text box) and Digital Embellishments Sewing Room – Stitches.
Designed by Jennifer Fehr