This beautiful blend of digital and traditional scrapbooking makes for an unforgettable hybrid layout!
How to create:
- Create a new project sized 8.5 x 11 (portrait)
- Add picture of choice (for this page I used Ryan’s christening pictures). Place on blank page.
- Enlarge to desired size by grabbing corner and dragging.
- Wand out background (Tool tab at top of screen, Wand under Cutters).
- Soften edges of picture (Tools tab at top of screen, click More under Effects, click Edge Blur, choose softness but click preview first to make sure you have the look you want, and then click Accept).
- Next Opaque picture (Click Opacity under Effects, use slide to opaque to choice, you will see picture opaque on page as you use the slide). Move picture over leaving 4” on right side of page (use Rules at top of screen).
- Add verbiage of choice (Text tab at top of page, click Place Text On Page, size box, click Create). Verbiage for this page: May God bless and keep you always. May your wishes all come true. May you always do for others, And let others do for you. May you build a ladder to the stars, And climb on every rung. May you stay forever young. May you grow up to be righteous. May you grow up to be true. May you always know the truth, And see the lights surrounding you. May you always be courageous. Stand upright and be strong. May you stay forever young. May your hands always be busy. May your feet always be swift. May your heart always be joyful, And may your song always be sung. May you stay forever young.
- Using Paper Trimmer, cut Blue Polka Dot paper, from Wishes and Dreams, to 8-1/2" X 12". Place this piece in printer and print photo on to it (Home tab at top of screen, under Project click Print).
- Mount Blue Polka Dot paper to right side of White cardstock.
- Cut three photos to 3-1/2" square. Mount on Cloud cardstock, trim leaving small edge. Mount on to White cardstock, trim leaving small edge. Mount on Light Silver Shimmery paper, trim leaving small edge. Repeat this for each picture. Cut 3 pieces of Cloud and Light Silver Shimmery Paper into ¼” x 3” strips. Fold in half and cut edges diagonally. Overlap strips and glue one strip of each behind each photo on left side. Mount to right side of page, for bottom picture use Foam Squares to mount.
- Using tearing tool, tear edge of White cardstock and place on top of Blue Polka Dot paper at edge of verbiage and trim flush to fit left side of page.
- Place Gray Swirl paper at left edge of page (make sure the edge is with the swirls and foil stars to left of page) with tearing tool tear at desired location, making sure that the torn edge of White cardstock shows.
- Using the Disney Magic Maker, punch star in gray swirl paper near torn edge and cut small piece of Cloud cardstock and place behind star punch.
- Place Special Moments sticker on Dark Silver Shimmery paper, trim and mount on Light Silver Shimmery paper leaving small edge. Mount to lower left side of page using Foam Squares.
- Adorn page with stars punched from Light and Dark Silver Shimmery paper and White cardstock using the Star Maker and Disney Magic Maker. Some stars mounted using Foam Squares.
Project Created using, Wishes and Dreams Kit, StoryBook Creator Plus, Cardstock - White & Cloud, Star Maker, Disney Magic Maker, Tearing Tool, Tape Runner, Foam Squares.
Font: Princess BNT, 14pt.
Designed by Janet Carr