Jewel 4th of July Addition US
Jewel 4th of July Addition CA
Swirly ABC/123 Stickers US
Swirly ABC/123 Stickers CA
Fine-tip Cocoa Pen US
Fine-tip Cocoa Pen CA
All-Purpose Scissors US
All-Purpose Scissors CA
How to Create:
- Use the blue pattern paper for the base. Position the paper so the large white star is at the upper left side of the layout.
- Mat a 6" x 4" photo onto a red photo mat (this photo was printed with a white border). Adhere in the center of the layout, approx. 3-1/4" from the bottom edge.
- Using an All-Purpose Scissors, cut out the large white star, the medium blue star and the small red star from the other star pattern paper.
- Adhere the blue star in the center of the large white one, then adhere over-lapping the photo, as shown. Cut the stick off from the star star sticker and apply in to the middle of the blue star.
- Adhere the red star over the small white star printed on the base page.
- Apply the "Pride * Honor" title sticker above the photo.
- Cut a 2" square from the red paper. Apply the square sticker to the center, then apply the "4th of July" sticker to the center. Adhere to the layout above the "Pride * Honor" title sticker.
- Cut a 1" x 4-1/4" strip of blue paper. Adhere it to the left of the photo. Cut a 5/8" x 4-1/4" strip of red paper and adhere it in the center of the blue strip.
- Apply the blue star sticker in the center, then using Swirly ABC/123 Stickers (brown) apply the year, as shown.
- Cut a 7-1/4" x 2" strip of the red paper, include the dark red star along the side. Adhere under the photo.
- Cut the small blue star from the red pattern paper and adhere it in the center of the dark red star. Apply the rocket stickers and journal, using a Fine-tip Cocoa Pen.
- Apply the rectangle sticker with stars on it to the layout, as shown. Apply the flag sticker. Cut the "America the beautiful" sticker apart and apply. Add the red star sticker.
- Using Swirly ABC/123 Stickers, add the title on the large white star.
- Doodle, drawing lines around the stars nad journaling box.
12" x 12"
Project Designed by: