How to Create:
- Use the White Shimmer Cardstock as the base for this layout.
- Cut a piece of Green Apple Cardstock to measure 11-1/2” x 11-1/2”. Adhere to the White Shimmer Cardstock.
- Cut several pieces of patterned paper at an angle.
- Cut a piece of cardstock to measure 8” x 12”. Cover this piece with the angled strips of patterned paper. Once covered, cut this piece down to 11” x 6”.
- Use the Metallic Silver Pen to outline along the diagonal lines.
- Cut two mats from the White Shimmer Cardstock to measure 3-1/2” x 4-1/2”. Add at angles to the layout, adhering one with Foam Squares.
- Cut two mats from the Cranberry Cardstock to 3-1/4” x 4-1/4”. Adhere to the top of the White Shimmer Cardstock Mats.
- Print two photos to measure 3” x 4”. Adhere to the mats.
- Using the Border Maker with the Frame Chain Cartridge, punch two rows using Cranberry Cardstock.
- Adhere one piece along the bottom edge of the patterned paper using Foam Squares. Cut another strip to 6 inches, and adhere along the top edge of the layout.
- Cut the Die Cut Tag in half. Adhere one to the top edge and one on the bottom edge as shown.
- Add icon sticker and title to the die cuts as shown.
- Add Epoxy Stickers.
- Cut White shimmer Cardstock into ½” wide strips at varying lengths. Adhere to the patterned paper.
- Use Black Dual Tip Pen to journal on strips.
- Use Silver Metallic Pen to doodle along the layout as desired.
Create layout using:
Project designed by: Melissa Ullmann
Scrapbook Page Ideas