How to Create:
- Use the burgundy patterned paper as the base for this layout.
- Cut a piece from the cream patterned paper to measure 11-1/2” x 11-1/2”. Adhere to the top of the burgundy paper.
- Cut a piece from the green patterned paper to measure 10” x 10”. Adhere to the top of the cream paper.
- Cut nice squares to measure 3” x 3” from random photo mats. Adhere in a grid as shown.
- Print six photos to measure 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”. Adhere to the squares as shown.
- Add Paper Ribbon and Die Cut Embellishments to layout.
- Use Brown Dual Tip Pen to journal on one of the squares.
- Add year using Simple Brown ABC 123 Stickers.
- Add epoxy stickers and title sticker as desired.
Create layout using:
Project designed by: Melissa Ullmann
Scrapbook Page Ideas