How to Create:
- Use the Cloud Cardstock as the base of this layout.
- Cut the patterned paper to measure 11” x 11”. Adhere to the Cloud Cardstock.
- Cut a yellow dotted photo mat in half. Angle on the bottom left of the layout as shown.
- Cut a red photo mat in half. Arrange on the top of the yellow dotted paper.
- Print two photos to measure 3” x 4-1/4”. Adhere to the top of the red mats.
- Add Winter Fun and Snowflake icon stickers using Foam Squares.
- From the yellow photo mat, cut three strips at varying lengths. Adhere to the lower right side of layout as shown.
- Use Black Dual Tip Pen to journal on these strips.
- Using the All Purpose Scissors, cut along the zigzag pattern of the blue paper. Cut to 5 inches in length. Adhere to the top edge of the patterned paper.
- From a red photo mat, cut a strip that is ½” wide using the Rotary Trimmer-Deckle Blade. Adhere over the top of the zigzag piece.
- Adhere round winter icon sticker as shown.
Create layout using:
Project designed by: Melissa Ullmann
Scrapbook Page Ideas