How to Create:
- Use the Brown Cardstock as the base for this layout.
- Using the All Purpose Scissors, cut along the zig-zag line about 2 inches from edge. Adhere to the Brown Cardstock.
- Place photo mats on the center left of the layout, angling the dark blue one. Print a photo to 6” x 4”. Adhere to the photo mat. Add snowflake sticker using Foam Squares.
- Cut 2 pieces to measure 3” x 3” from the cream photo mat. Adhere to layout. Print 2 photos to measure 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”. Adhere to the squares.
- Cut a piece from the red dotted photo mat to measure 1-1/4” x 4”. Adhere along the top of the left side of the layout.
- Cut a strip from the circle patterned paper to measure 1” x 12”. Adhere to the top edge of the blue zig zag paper using Foam Squares.
- Cut a strip from the light blue paper to measure 4” x 1/2”. Pull ends to the center and adhere to create the bow in the upper right corner of layout. Add ice skate sticker to the top of the bow using Foam Squares.
- Cut a piece from the yellow photo mat to measure 4-1/2” x 1-3/4”. Adhere to the lower left side of layout.
- Cut a piece from the dark blue photo mat to measure 6” x 1”. Adhere over the top of the yellow piece. Add title sticker and snowflake sticker using Foam Squares.
- Use Brown Dual Tip Pen to journal along the top of the layout as shown.
Create layout using:
Project designed by: Melissa Ullmann
Scrapbook Page Ideas