How to Create:
- Use the burgundy patterned paper as the base for this layout.
- Cut a piece of Cactus Cardstock to measure 10-1/2” x 10-1/2”. Adhere to burgundy paper.
- Cut a piece of the cream musical paper to measure 10” x 10”. Adhere to the cardstock.
- Using the Jumbo Circle Pattern-CCS, cut a partial circle from the green tree patterned paper. Adhere to the top of the cardstock.
- Using Foam Squares, add the die cut embellishments and title sticker.
- Cut a piece of paper ribbon, and form the bow. Adhere to the top of the title sticker, placing an epoxy sticker in the center of the bow.
- Cut a piece of green tree patterned paper to measure 7” x 5”. Adhere to layout.
- Add burgundy photo mat on green paper as shown.
- Add 6” x 4” photo.
- Cut a piece of burgundy paper ribbon to measure 10-1/2” in length, and adhere along bottom of layout as shown.
- Use Brown Dual Tip Pen to journal.
Create layout using:
Project designed by: Melissa Ullmann
Scrapbook Page Ideas