How to Create:
- Use a piece of Pink Lemonade Cardstock as the base of the layout. Using the Pinking Rotary Blade, cut a White Cardstock to 6-1/2” x 10”. Adhere.
- Adhere two 4” x 6” photos as shown. Use the Black Dual-Tip Pen to draw dots in the pinked edge and around your photos.
- Cut various photo mats 1” wide by 2”- 3” in length to make pennants. Adhere across the layout. Use the Black Dual-Tip Pen to draw stitching across the tops of the pennants.
- Punch two hearts using the Sweetheart Maker from a red photo mat. Adhere using Foam Squares.
- Using the All-Purpose Scissors, trim the “Happy Valentine’s” clear title sticker to just say Valentine. Adhere to a piece of White Cardstock. Adhere with Foam Squares to a piece of red photo mat. Computer generate the rest of the title. Edge the White Cardstock pieces with the Black Dual-Tip Pen. Adhere to the layout as shown.
- Use the Black Dual-Tip Pen, draw journaling lines with the Flowers & Swirls Doodling Templates. Add journaling as desired.
- Adhere the “XOXO” clear title sticker.
Create layout using:
Project designed by: Jill Klasen
Scrapbook Page Ideas