How to Create:
- Use the grey leaf pattern Reflections Tone-on-Tone Paper as the base of your layout. Cut an aqua circular pattern Reflections Tone-on-Tone Paper to 11-1/2” square and adhere. Cut White Cardstock to 11-1/4” square and adhere.
- Adhere a variety of six circle Reflections Paper Tags.
- Adhere three 5” x 3-1/2” photos to White Cardstock. Trim leaving a ¼” mat. Adhere to the layout.
- Cut a white striped Reflections Storybox to 3-1/2” x 5”. Tear the left edge and adhere. Adhere the “Enjoying” Reflections Title Sticker. Adhere a 4” strip of striped Reflections Paper Ribbon. Use the Black Dual-Tip Pen to draw faux stitching.
- Adhere a large white and blue Reflections Paper Flower on top of each other. Bend every other white petal so the blue appears underneath. Adhere a medium blue flower and small white in the center. Doodle in the center with the Silver Metallic Pen. Adhere a small green leaf. Adhere three small flowers with Foam Squares. Doodle in the center with the Silver Metallic Pen.
- Adhere the title using the Reflections Decorative ABC Stickers with Foam Squares.
- Add journaling with the Black Dual-Tip Pen.
Finished Size: 12" x 12"
Project Designed by: Jill Klasen
Scrapbook Page Ideas
Scrapbooking Sports Ideas
Kids Scrapbook Layouts
Scrapbooking Double Layout
Scrapbooking Two Page Spread
Family Scrapbooking Layouts
School Days Scrapbooking Ideas