How to Create:
- Use the Pink Lemonade 12x12 Cardstock as your background pages. Trim an 8x12 piece of each of the two floral block 12x12 papers from the Spring Additions and add them to the center of your background.
- Using the Scallop Stitch Border Maker Cartridge for the Border Maker System create two 1-1/4 x 12 inch borders from the scraps of the floral block paper from step 1 and adhere them with the plaid B side showing above the 8x12 pieces on the background.
- Trim four 1/2 x 12 inch strips from the other 12x12 paper in the Spring Additions. Adhere two of them over the seam between the papers you’ve already adhered to your background with the sunburst B side showing. Adhere the other two below the 8x12 pieces on your background.
- Add your title using the White Swirly Monogram Stickers over the green stripes on the 8x12 piece of paper on the left page.
- Spread your 4x6 and 3x4 photos across the two page layout adding Spring Additions Icon Stickers and Title Stickers in between them.
- Use Foam Squares under the some of the stickers to add dimension. Add the two large flower Icon Stickers over the large flower patterns on the 8x12 paper on the left page. Add the photo corner Icon Stickers to your 4x6 photo to add emphasis.
- Use the Black Dual Tip Pen to write your journaling on the lined Icon Sticker.
Finished Size: 12" x 12"
Project Designed by: Aly Dosdall
Scrapbook Page Ideas
Scrapbooking Sports Ideas
Kids Scrapbook Layouts
Scrapbooking Double Layout
Scrapbooking Two Page Spread
Family Scrapbooking Layouts
School Days Scrapbooking Ideas