Project designed by: Aly Dosdall
How to create:
- Use two sheets of Cloud 12x12 Cardstock for your background pages.
- To create a grass border use the Wavy Tearing Tool on the Cactus and Green Apple 12x12 Cardstock, placing it diagonally over the cardstock so that you end up with borders that are longer than 12 inches. Adhere them to the bottom of the right background page, trim the excess and adhere it to the bottom right corner of the left background page.
- To create a grass covered hill, use the Flowers and Swirls Doodling Template to trace a semi-circle on a sheet of Cactus 12x12 Cardstock and cut it out. Trim a semi-circle from the Green Apple Decorative Cardstock and adhere it over the Cactus Cardstock semi-circle. Adhere the matted semi-circle to the bottom left of the left background page overlapping the grass border.
- Cut a section of the Yellow Decorative Cardstock and adhere it to the top right corner of the right page to make a sun. Using the Flowers and Swirls Doodling Template, embellish the sun with the Red Dual Tip Pen. Using the Circle Maker, punch several circles from the Gold 12x12 Cardstock and adhere them overlapping each other to form the sun’s center.
- Trim the ends off the White Decorative Cardstock to form the clouds at the top of the pages. Cut two 12” borders from the Royal Blue 12x12 Cardstock with the Picket Fence Cartridge from the Border Maker System and add them to the bottoms of the pages.
- Add your photos (4x6” and 2 ½ x 3 ¼ “) starting from the inside edges of the pages and working out. Add your title with the White Simple ABC 123 Stickers, and the White Swirly Monogram Stickers.
- Punch several circles and flowers from the Red, Pink Lemonade, and Taffy 12x12 Cardstock using the Circle Maker, Scallop Circle Maker, and Blossom Place ‘n’ Punch. Layer them with Foam Squares to form flowers. Add stems and flower centers using the Flowers and Swirls Doodling Templates and the Green and Red Dual Tip Pens. Add leaves by punching several hearts with the Lovable Mini Pocket Punch, and placing them on their sides.
- Trace journaling lines with the Flowers and Swirls Doodling Templates and the Gray Dual Tip Pen. Write your journaling on the lines with the Black Dual Tip Pen.
- Embellish your page with Spring Classic Stickers. Adhere two toothpicks for the laundry line using the Precision Point Adhesive. Hold them in place for about 20 seconds to secure.
Create layout using:
Finished size: (2) 12” x 12”