How to Create:
- Start with patterned paper from Spring Addition as the base of the layout.
- Cut pink photo mat into 2 strips measuring 6-1/2“ wide x 1/4“ tall. Adhere these strips across the layout 4” from the top of the page.
- Adhere 3 pictures toward the right half of the layout. Make sure the pictures cover up where the pink strips meet each other.
- Cut blue photo mat into 2 pieces each one measuring 3-1/4“ wide x 1-1/2“ tall. Use these pieces to mat “Spring has sprung” and “Bloomin’” stickers. Adhere the stickers to the blue pieces with foam adhesive. Then adhere the “Spring has sprung” to the left side of the layout next to one of the pictures and above the pink border. Then adhere the “Bloomin’” sticker underneath the picture on the far right of the page. Above that same picture, adhere “Think spring!” sticker.
- Cut the pink and blue photo mats used previously into strips to use for journaling. Add journaling to left side of the layout toward the bottom half of the layout.
- Add 4 photo corners to the layout. Put 1 photo corner on the “Spring has sprung” sticker. Add another photo corner to the “Bloomin’” sticker. Use the other 2 photo corners around 2 pictures as desired.
- Embellish around pictures with blue and pink flower stickers. Cut the blue flower so that you can use it on the top and bottom of the layout.
Finished Size: 12" x 12"
Project Designed by: Gretchen Mcelveen
Scrapbook Page Ideas
Scrapbooking Sports Ideas
Kids Scrapbook Layouts
Scrapbooking Double Layout
Scrapbooking Two Page Spread
Family Scrapbooking Layouts
School Days Scrapbooking Ideas