How to Create:
- Start with gray patterned paper from the Shine collection as the base of the layout.
- Cut a piece of white patterned paper 10 ½“ wide x 3 ½“ tall. Adhere to top of gray patterned paper leaving a ¾“ border of the gray paper at the top and either side.
- Then cut another piece of white patterned paper 10 ½“ wide x 6 ½“ inches tall. Adhere to bottom of gray patterned paper leaving a ¾“ border of the gray paper at the top and either side.
- Create a scalloped border using silver cardstock and 1 ¼“ circle punch. Punch several circles out of silver cardstock. Cut circles in half. Then adhere them across the layout between the 2 white patterned papers.
- Cut a strip of blue patterned paper 12” wide x ½“ tall and adhere across the top of the scalloped border.
- Create another scalloped border with silver circles punches across the top of the layout. Leave a space to add a date with alphabet stickers.
- Mat photo with gray photo mat. Adhere photo/mat with foam adhesive to the left side of the layout overlapping the scalloped border. Adhere photo/mat at a slight angle.
- Add title underneath the photo.
- Adhere another smaller photo to the bottom right of the layout using foam adhesive. Adhere photo/mat at a slight angle.
- Journal on strips of silver cardstock. Add journaling under the date and next to the smaller picture.
Finished Size: 12" x 12"
Project Designed by: Gretchen McElveen
Scrapbook Page Ideas
Scrapbooking Sports Ideas
Kids Scrapbook Layouts
Scrapbooking Double Layout
Scrapbooking Two Page Spread
Family Scrapbooking Layouts
School Days Scrapbooking Ideas