How to Create:
- Use the green grid paper as the base. Adhere a 10-1/4” x 10-1/4” piece of Black Cardstock to the center of the base. Adhere a 10-1/8” x 10-1/8” piece of the red pattern paper to the center of the Black Cardstock.
- Adhere (2) 2-1/2” x 5” photos in opposite corners, leaving a thin border showing.
- Adhere (5) 2-1/2” x2-1/2” photos, as shown.
- Using a Dual-tip Black Pen, journal on a 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” piece of lined Storybox. Adhere in the lower left corner.
- Using the This & That Cricut Cartridge, cut the title from Black Cardstock. Set the Cricut to 1” and press the Anywhere Font. Adhere to the layout, using Precision Point Adhesive.
- Doodle around the title, as shown.
- Cut a 4-1/2” piece of the green Noel Paper Ribbon. Cut a v in one end and adhere to the layout. Layer and adhere the flowers, as shown.
Finished Size: 12" x 12"
Project Designed by: Karen Hengel
Scrapbook Page Ideas
Scrapbooking Seasons Ideas
Outdoors Scrapbook Layouts
Family Scrapbooking Layouts