How to Create:
- Use the Black 12x12 Cardstock as your background page. Trim the beige patterned paper to 11-1/2” x 11-1/2” and adhere it to your background page.
- Cut eleven 1” strips of different patterned papers varying between 11” and 12” long. Cut a dovetail in the ends of each strip. Adhere them to the page horizontally.
- Double mat your 4x6” photo with a 4-1/2 x 6-1/2” piece of the teal patterned paper, and a 5x7” piece of Black 12x12 Cardstock. Be sure to leave some space between your photo and the first mat so you can slip in some hidden journaling. Add it to the bottom right of you page along with a teal Enchanted Diecut Paper Ribbon border, and a Frame Chain Border cut from the light pink patterned paper with the Border Maker System.
- Print your computer generated journaling on White 12x12 Cardstock and cut it into strips. Adhere the strips to a tag cut from the teal patterned paper using the Tag Maker. Slip the journaling tag between your photo and the first mat.
- Add the first part of your title to the top of the page using the Black Simple and Sophisticate ABC 123 Stickers, and the rest of your title with the White Sophisticate Stickers over the photo.
- Add small frame chain and Enchanted Diecut Paper Ribbon borders to the top left of the page for balance. Trace the paper ribbon borders with the Black Dual Tip Pen for added definition.
- Embellish your page with Hummingbird Paper Embellishments, and Enchanted Paper Flowers and Epoxy Stickers.
Finished Size: 12" x 12"
Project Designed by: Aly Dosdall
Scrapbook Page Ideas
Scrapbooking Sports Ideas
Kids Scrapbook Layouts
Scrapbooking Double Layout
Scrapbooking Two Page Spread
Family Scrapbooking Layouts
School Days Scrapbooking Ideas