How to Create:
- Mat a 11”X11” piece of White Cardstock onto 12”X12” base.
- Print and adhere 5 3”X2” photos as shown.
- Using your All-Purpose Scissors, cut a ½”X11” border strip from the stripes Be Young Boy Addition Paper and adhere it to the left side of the layout as shown.
- Using your All-Purpose Scissors, cut 3 squares from the square patterned paper, cut them in half and adhere three of them at the bottom of the photo using your Precision Point Adhesive.
- Adhere your stickers using some Foam Squares to make them pop up off the page.
- Use your Black Dual-Tip Pen to handwrite your journaling as shown.
Finished Size: 12" x 12"
Project Designed by: Nicole Martel
Scrapbook Page Ideas
Kids Scrapbook Layouts
Family Scrapbooking Layouts