How to Create:
- Adhere 10 10-1/4” x 7-1/2” leafy Reflections Designer Print Paper top center of White Cardstock background.
- Cut out title using green Reflections Tone-on-Tone Paper, Cricut Expression 2 and This & That Cartridge, title measuring at 2-1/2”. Trim to 10-1/4” x 5”, making sure title is centered at top. Adhere to bottom of page, centered only using Adhesive at bottom of title block.
- Punch out three wave borders using green, grey and light blue solid side of Reflections Tone-on-Tone Paper, trim to 10-1/4”, layer waves in same direction or alternate and adhere, tucked behind title block with waves peeking up above title.
- Adhere Reflections Paper Ribbon to hide seams between waves and title block.
- Adhere grey Reflections Paper Ribbon at top of page.
- Adhere seven 3” x 2” photos to 3-1/4” x 2-1/4” baby blue Reflections Tone-on-Tone Paper and randomly adhere above wave borders.
- Trim two large blue Reflections Paper Tags, one 1-1/2” and the other 1-3/4”, adhere smaller tag at top left and larger tag at bottom right of page.
- Cut grey leafy Reflections Paper Tag in half and adhere at top left of page, over large blue circle tag. Trim three Reflections Paper Tags into banner ribbons by cutting one end with two points, layer beneath grey tag, points facing downward.
- Adhere half green flower Reflections Paper Tag tucked behind left of large blue circle tag at bottom right of page. Tuck small grey flower Reflections Paper Tag behind both circle tags. Trim two grey and blue Reflections Paper Tags with two points at left end. Adhere tucked behind tags with points facing to the left.
- Embellish each tag area with large and small Enchanted Epoxy Stickers.
- Hand journaling creating journaling lines with Black Dual Tip Pen throughout page.
Finished Size: 12" x 12"
Project Designed by: Cindy Liebel
Scrapbook Page Ideas
Kids Scrapbook Layouts
Family Scrapbooking Layouts