How to Create:
- Start with teal embossed cardstock from Mediterranean Market line as the background of the layout.
- Trim gray embossed cardstock to 9” tall x 9” wide. Center and adhere onto teal cardstock.
- Using Mediterranean Market stickers, add green photo corner stickers above the corners of the gray cardstock.
- Also using Mediterranean Market stickers, choose one of the yellow stickers and cut it in half. Then adhere one half to the top of the layout just behind the gray cardstock ~2” from the right side of the layout. Adhere the other half to the bottom of the layout just behind the gray cardstock ~2” from the right side of the layout.
- Choose 2 different patterned papers from Mediterranean Market. Trim each sheet so that it is 3” tall x 12” wide. Adhere the first piece (here I used the sheet that is gray with the teal and thin yellow borders on the top and bottom) across the layout so that it is ~3” down from the top of the layout. Then adhere the other piece (here I used the colorful gray, yellow, orange, and teal sheet) across the layout so that it is ~3” up from the bottom of the layout.
- Using wave border punch, punch 3 borders (each 12” long) out of a teal patterned paper.
- Adhere one of the borders just below the yellow stripe on the first patterned paper that was added to the layout. Adhere another border at the top of the second patterned paper added (this border will be ~1” below the first border. Lastly, adhere the third border at the bottom of the second patterned paper.
- Add pictures toward the top right corner of the layout. Adhere one of the pictures with Foam Squares to add dimension to the page.
- Add title with Mediterrean Market stickers toward the center of the layout and underneath the pictures.
- Add journaling in strips toward the right side of the layout under the title and pictures.
Finished Size: 12" x 12"
Project Designed by: Gretchen McElveen
Scrapbook Page Ideas
Kids Scrapbook Layouts
Family Scrapbooking Layouts