How to Create:
- Cut two 3/4" x 6” strips of diamond paper and mount on the left side of the layout.
- Cut nine 4” x 3” pieces of black diamond, purple, blue, yellow, and green paper. Layer these in across the middle of the layout.
- Crop four photos to be 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" and mount them on four 3” x 3 1/4" pieces of White Cardstock. Add these to the center of the layout, overlapping slightly.
- Punch out the small hexagons from the Stack Pack and add them to the layout as shown.
- Cut title from Platinum Shimmer Cardstock with the font on the Reminisce Accents Cartridge at 2”and add it to the page.
- Add Layered stickers and title words to the layout as shown.
- Print Journaling on White Cardstock. Cut it into strips and add to the lower right side of the layout.
Finished Size: 12" x 12"
Project Designed by: Ginger Williams
Scrapbook Page Ideas
Kids Scrapbook Layouts
Family Scrapbooking Layouts