How to Create:
- Use green Enchanted Embossed Paper as the base of your layout. Cut a piece of the brown pattern Rugged Designer Paper to 5” x 12” and adhere across the layout.
- Use the Scalloped Stitch Border Maker Cartridge to punch a piece of Espresso Cardstock. Adhere along the bottom of the Rugged Paper.
- Cut a burgundy Reminisce Tone-on-Tone paper to 4-1/2” x 11”, using the Pinking Rotary Blade along the left edge. Adhere as shown. Adhere a ½” x 11” strip to the left as shown, using the reverse side. Use the Brown Dual-Tip Pen to add faux-stitching.
- Adhere two 3” x 4” photos, matted with White Cardstock.
- Adhere the title, “OWL” using the White Swirly Monogram Stickers.
- Adhere the Classic Autumn Stickers as shown, using Foam Squares on some. Add journaling using the Brown Dual-Tip Pen.
- Cut a small banner from the tan Rugged Designer Paper, Add “always love you” with the Brown Dual-Tip Pen.
Finished Size: 12" x 12"
Project Designed by: Jill Klasen
Scrapbook Page Ideas
Kids Scrapbook Layouts
Family Scrapbooking Layouts