How to Create:
- Use Cranberry Cardstock as the base.
- Adhere an 11-3/4” x 11-3/4” piece of Green Cardstock to the center of the base. Adhere an 11-1/2” x 11-1/2” piece of Enchanted black with white dots paper to the center of the green piece.
- Adhere a 12” strip of green Cheerful Paper Ribbon across the center of the layout. Cut a 12” strip of red Enchanted Die-Cut Paper Ribbon. Using an All-Purpose Scissors, cut a “v” at each end. Apply the red ribbon off-center across the green ribbon.
- Adhere (4) 3” x 3” photos, as shown.
- Using Foam Squares, adhere the Classic Christmas Stickers, as shown. Apply the Enchanted Epoxy Stickers to accent the tree and holly stickers.
- Using White Swirly ABC/123 Stickers, apply the title. Use Enchanted Epoxy Stickers to dot the “I’s”.
- Journal, using CK Buddies 12 Font and print on White Cardstock. Trim, and adhere to the
layout. Apply the Santa Sticker.
- Using a Dual-Tip Black Pen, draw broken lines on the green ribbon and journaling strip.
Finished Size: 12" x 12"
Project Designed by: Karen Hengel