- Use a sheet of blue paper as a background for the layout.
- Cut a piece of white floral patterned paper to be 9” x 10” and add it to the center of the layout.
- Cut a piece of green paper to be 12” x 2 1/2" and add it across the center of the page.
- Add a deep red and a red photo mat to the center of the layout as shown.
- Cut a piece of striped paper to be 12” x 1/2" and add it across the center of the layout.
- Mount two 3 1/4" x 4 3/4" photos on a 7 1/4"x 5” piece of white cardstock and add them to the center of the layout.
- Add two title stickers to the layout with foam squares as shown
- Cut title from green paper at 1 1/4" with the Merry Font from the Holiday Frames and Tags Cricut Cartridge. Add title to the bottom of the page.
- Print journaling on White Cardstock and add to the bottom left of the photos.
Finished Size: 12" x 12"
Project Designed by: Ginger Williams