- Adhere one blue Be Young Boy 6”X6” and one pink Be Young 6”X6” piece of paper to the center of the layout as shown.
- Punch two 1” squares from the Be Young Boy and Be Young Girl papers and cut them in half with your All-Purpose Scissors.
- Adhere the triangles at the top right and bottom right of the layout using your Tape Runner.
- Adhere yellow Be Young Boy Photo mat to the center of the layout as shown.
- Adhere die cuts as shown using Foam Squares.
- Using your Star Place ‘n’ Punch, punch a blue star from the Be Young Boy Additions and adhere it to the top left side of the photo mat.
- Using your All-Purpose scissors, cut the music notes from the Be Young Boy Additions paper and adhere them as shown using Foam Squares.
- Using a ruler and a Black Dual-Tip Pen, handwrite your journaling as shown.
Finished Size: 12" x 12"
Project Designed by: Nicole Martel