How to Create:
- Use Cranberry Cardstock as the base.
- Using the Scallop Rotary Blade on all four sides, cut a Divine Tone-on-Tone black stripe paper to 11” x 11”. Adhere at a slant to the base.
- Adhere a 12” x 4-1/2” piece of Enchanted white with black
dots paper 1” from the bottom edge.
- Apply a 12” strip of red Enchanted Die-Cut Paper Ribbon across the top and bottom of the dot pattern paper.
- Mat (3) 3” x 3” photos onto the white with black dot pattern paper. Trim, leaving a thin border. Adhere to 3-1/2” x 3-1/2” pieces of Cranberry Cardstock. Adhere to the layout, as shown.
- Using the Square Maker, punch a 1-1/2” square from Brown Cardstock. Cut in half diagonally and adhere to the layout for the candle base.
- Using the Cricut and the Stork’s Delivery Cricut Cartridge, cut 6 candles (3 from Cactus Cardstock & 3 from Cranberry Cardstock) by setting the Cricut to 2-1/2” and pressing the BoyCndle keys. Cut the flames from Gold Cardstock by pressing the Layer 2, BoyCndle keys.
- Cut 1 candle from Black Cardstock by setting the Cricut to 2-3/4” and pressing the BoyCndle keys. Cut the flame from Goldcardstock by pressing the Layer 2, BoyCndle keys.
- Using Foam Squares, adhere the flames to the candles. Adhere the candles to the layout.
- Cut the title using the Cricut and Cheerful Seasons Cricut Cartridge. Cut the 1-1/2” title
from Black Cardstock using the Cheerful Font. Cut the shadow from Cranberry Cardstock, using the Cheerful Font Shadow. Layer and adhere the title, using Precision Point Adhesive.
- Adhere a 3-1/2’ X 1” strip of Cactus Cardstock 1/2” from the top and left edges of the layout (distress the bottom edge using your fingernail.
- Using the Scallop Rotary Blade, trim a 4-1/2” x 3/4” strip of white with black dot pattern paper. Adhere across the top of the Cactus strip.
- Apply a 4-3/4” strip of red Paper Ribbon across the middle of the dot paper. Apply Enchanted Epoxy Stickers.
- Using a Dual-Tip Black Pen, doodle lines around the edge of the Cranberry Cardstock, on the candles & flames.
Finished Size: 12" x 12"
Project Designed by: Karen Hengel