How to Create:
- Use a piece of white patterned paper as a background for your layout.
- Cut a piece of red patterned paper to be 10-1/2” x 8" and add it to the center of the layout.
- Cut a piece of striped paper to be 12” x 2 1/2" and add it across the bottom of the layout.
- Cut a piece of teal patterned paper to be 6” x 5”and add it to the center of the layout.
- Add three 2 1/4" x 3 1/2" photos to the center of the layout.
- Add 12” strips of red, green, black, and teal paper ribbon across the layout as shown.
- Add title And Classic Christmas Stickers to the layout with Foam Squares as shown.
- Print journaling on White Cardstock and add it to the right side of the layout as shown.
Finished Size: 12" x 12"
Project Designed by: Ginger Williams