How to Create:
- Adhere 11”X11” piece of the White Winter Additions Paper (snowflakes) to the Blue Chevron paper.
- Mat three 2-1/2”X 2-1/2” photos onto the pink polka dot Winter
Additions Paper and use Personal Trimmer to trim the excessed edges off.
- Cut a piece of the green Winter Additions photo mat to 6”X2”.
- Adhere matted photos and green strip as shown.
- Adhere stickers as shown using a few Foam Squares to make the stickers pop off the page.
- Use a ruler and Blue Dual-Tip Pen to handwrite your journaling below the strip of photos.
Finished Size: 12" x 12"
Project Designed by: Nicole Martel