- Use a piece of X’s and O’s Embossed cardstock as a base for the layout.
- Cut a piece of white patterned paper to be 3" x 6" and add to the far left side layout.
- Cut a piece of black patterned paper to be 9" x 6" and add to the center of the layout.
- Cut a piece of red and black striped paper to be 11" x 1" and add across the center of the layout. Add three 2 3/4" by 3 1/2" photos to the center of the layout. Add title stickers as shown.
- Cut title with the Divine Wedding Cricut Cartridge at 1 1/2" and add to the
bottom left side of the layout.
- Punch a 12” heart border with the border maker cartridge. Cut the hearts apart and add to the layout as shown. Add epoxy stickers to the hearts at the upper right as shown.
- Print journaling on White Cardstock, cut into strips and add above the photos on the right side of the layout.
Finished Size: 12" x 12"
Project Designed by: Ginger Williams