How to Create:
- Cut a piece of red paper to be 7” x 9 1/2" and add to the left side of a piece of Black Cardstock.
- Cut a piece of lined paper to be 1” x 10 1/2" and add it down the left side of the layout.
- Cut a piece of lined writing paper to be 12” x 3 1/2" and add it across the bottom of the layout.
- Add a blue photo mat and a 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" photo to the mat. Add two 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" photos to the bottom right side of the layout.
- Cut title out with Font #1 on the Traveler Cartridge, wielding the letters together in Cricut Craft Room.
- Add stickers as shown usinf Foam squares on the large stickers.
- Print journaling onto White Cardstock and add to the bottom left side of the layout.
Finished Size: 12" x 12"
Project Designed by: Ginger Williams
Scrapbook Page Ideas
Kids Scrapbook Layouts
Family Scrapbooking Layouts