How to Create:
- Use Midnight Shimmer Cardstock as the base.
- Cut the white embossed paper from Mediterranean Market Paper Pack to 11-1/2" x 11-1/2" and adhere to the base.
- Crop three photos to 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" and three more 2" x 2-1/2" and mat them all with Cranberry Cardstock.
- To make the banner pieces cut strips of Midnight Shimmer Cardstock, Enchanted Embossed Paper, Enchanted Designer Print Paper, Divine Tone on Tone Paper, and Cranberry Cardstock to 1' wide and vary the length from 2" to 1-1/2" Stack the shorter ones on the longer ones using Foam Squares.
- Use the All-Purpose Scissors to free hand cut a triangle pennant. Punch a heart with the Loveable Mini Pocket Punch and adhere to the pennant.
- Punch out red, white and black stars using the Star Place 'n' Punch and stack them using Foam Squares.
- Stack a white Enchanted Paper Flower on top of a black Divine Paper flower and adhere a red Enchanted Epoxy sticker to the center.
- For the title use the back of a Reflections Paper Tag and add 'Oh,' using the Enchanted Decorative ABC Stickers and 'Canada' using the Black Simple ABC 123 Stickers. Add Enchanted Epoxy Stickers and stitch marks around the perimeter using the Red Dual-Tip Pen.
- Round the corners of an Enchanted Storybox using the Corner Maker. Journal using the Black Dual-Tip Pen.
- Arrange all elements as you would like to make three strung banners. Doodle the banner strings using the Black Dual-Tip Pen.
Finished Size: 12" x 12"
Project Designed by: Tara Dickinson
Scrapbook Page Ideas
Kids Scrapbook Layouts
Family Scrapbooking Layouts