How to Create:
- Start with 12x12 piece of blue-dotted patterned paper from the Cheerful Power Palette.
- Crop red patterned paper (the one with the colorful bursts) to 10” tall x 11” wide. Adhere to center of blue patterned paper so that there is a 1” border on the top and bottom of the layout and 1/2” border on each side.
- Then take the other sheet of red patterned paper in the Power Palette and turn it over. Then cut a few of the “bursts” out of the patterned paper. There are 4 on this layout. Adhere one to the left side of the page, 2 to the top, and 1 to the right side.
- Adhere 2 4”x6” pictures vertically toward the bottom right of the red patterned paper.
- Add “Just Us” Cheerful Titke Sticker to the left of the pictures.
- Add “Remember This” Cheerful Title Sticker above the rightmost picture.
- Adhere date with Black Swirly ABC 123 Stickers underneath the rightmost picture.
- Add journaling strips to layout as desired.
Finished Size: 12" x 12"
Project Designed by: Gretchen McElveen
Scrapbook Page Ideas
Kids Scrapbook Layouts
Family Scrapbooking Layouts