How to Create:
- Start with 12x12 sheet of Midnight Shimmer Cardstock as the background of the layout.
- Choose 2 of the same sheets of brown 6x6 patterned paper from the Achievements 6x6 Stack Pack. Adhere these sheets onto the cardstock ~1” from the right side of the layout. Overlap them slightly so that you can adhere the bottom sheet ~1” from the bottom of the layout.
- Cut a strip of Cloud Cardstock ~1” tall x 8” wide. Cut a dovetail in the left end of the strip. Then adhere this strip starting at the far right side of the layout and covering where the 2 brown patterned papers overlap.
- Adhere picture onto the layout onto the brown patterned paper and over the Cloud Cardstock strip.
- Make 4 photo corners using Cloud Cardstock by punching 2 squares (using 1” square punch) and then cutting each square in half diagonally. Adhere the photo corners onto the 4 corners of the picture.
- Adhere “Hats off Graduate” sticker to the bottom right corner of the picture. Use Foam Squares to adhere.
- Journal onto strips of White Cardstock. Adhere under the picture toward the right side of the layout.
- Now embellish with stickers as desired! Add star stickers and graduation cap sticker around the journaling strips. Add stickers to designate “Class of _____” to the bottom of the layout underneath the journaling. Add “Success” and another star sticker above the picture at the top of the layout. Then on the far left side of the layout ~3 inches from the top, add 3 star stickers. Add date on a strip of White Cardstock in between the star stickers.
Finished Size: 12" x 12"
Project Designed by: Gretchen McElveen
Scrapbook Page Ideas
Kids Scrapbook Layouts
Family Scrapbooking Layouts