How to Create:
- Use White Cardstock as the base.
- Using the Tearing Tool on the top and bottom edges, tear the Cheerful yellow dot pattern paper to 12” x 10”. Adhere to the center of the layout.
- Tear the Cheerful Christmas red pattern paper across the top and bottom edges to measure 12” x 9”. Adhere across the center of the yellow paper.
- Tear along the top only of a strip of White Cardstock; 12” x 3-1/4”. Adhere to the layout, 2-1/4” from the bottom edge.
- Adhere a 12” strip of Cheerful Paper Ribbon below the White Cardstock strip.
- Mat (3) 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” photos onto dark blue dot pattern paper. Adhere to the white strip, as shown.
- Mat another 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” photo onto yellow dot pattern paper, then adhere to a 3-1/2” x 3-1/2” piece of White Cardstock. Apply the streamer stickers at the lower left corner. Using Foam Squares, adhere the stars sticker.
- Adhere the layered photo, tilted slightly to the layout. Draw dots around the edge of the white mat, using the Red, Blue and Green Dual-Tip Pens. Journal along the right margin.
- Apply the title, using Foam Squares under every other letter.
- Apply the rest of the stickers, as shown. Use Foam Squares under some of the stickers for dimension.
Create layout using:
Project designed by: Karen Hengel
Scrapbook Page Ideas