How to Create:
- Cut approximately 10-12 strips of patterned paper and paper ribbon to lengths between 3-6” and adhere diagonally across center of blue patterned paper. Adhere to photos in the center of strips using foam squares.
- Punch four stars from patterned paper and espresso cardstock using Star Place-N-Punch. Punch circles from white cardstock using Circle Maker. Adhere stars to circles using foam squares.
- Arrange embellishments, star, and circles in lower left and upper right corners and adhere.
- Use Brown pen to add journaling around the outer border of page.
- Add Rugged Title Sticker and Classic Cats and Dogs Stickers.
Finished Size: 12" x 12"
Project Designed by: Lisa Dickinson
Scrapbook Page Ideas
Kids Scrapbook Layouts
Family Scrapbooking Layouts