How to Create:
- Adhere the white Pastel Decorative Cardstock onto Brown Cardstock.
- Cut a 5-1/2 x 12” piece from the yellow stripe Fabulous Tone-on-Tone Paper and adhere to the right side of the page, vertically.
- Punch out two borders using the Frame Chain Border Maker Cartridge from a purple pattern Fabulous Tone-on-Tone Paper and adhere to the right edge of the yellow paper.
- Cut a 5” circle using the CCS Circle Patterns from the same purple pattern paper, fold Fabulous Paper Ribbon on the back edge of the circle and sew in place. Adhere to the top left side of the page.
- Frame your focal point photo with White Cardstock. Trim leaving about 1/4” edge around the photo. Adhere to the page using Foam Squares.
- Place the smaller photos at an angle on the bottom left portion of the page.
- Add White Simple ABC 123 Stickers and White Swirly Monogram Stickers to make the title. Place it inside the purple circle accent.
- Place three Fabulous Paper Flowers on the bottom left portion of the page. Using Foam Squares on two of the flowers to give it dimension. Add Divine Epoxy Stickers in the centers of the flowers to finish off the look.
- Cut a piece of Fabulous Paper Ribbon and place it on the bottom portion of the page. Cut a notch on the right edge and handwrite journaling using the Black Dual-Tip Pen.
- Add two more clusters of the three Fabulous Paper Flowers in the top left and center right edges of the page.
Finished Size: 12" x 12"
Project Designed by: Grace Tolman
Scrapbook Page Ideas
Scrapbooking Sports Ideas
Kids Scrapbook Layouts
Scrapbooking Double Layout
Scrapbooking Two Page Spread
Family Scrapbooking Layouts
School Days Scrapbooking Ideas